New Member Monday - Spiders. Just spiders.

Hey folks!  I hope things are well for you this fine spring day.  They are for me.  The sun is shining, the weather is pretty nice and, more importantly, I don't have giant puddles in the man caves thanks to 4 days of non stop rain. Oh well, a damp man cave is better than no man cave.  Or one with a scary as shit spider in it.

This lives in your pillow when you sleep at night.  You're welcome.
I promise none of that was a sexual euphemism.

Now that we're all going to have the same nightmare, I am happy to report that the HoP is going to have another busy post schedule this week.  Including a super rad contest!  So be on the lookout.  Better yet, you should probably just have the HoP main page up and refresh every 10 minutes.

New Member Monday

Raggburs Codex
Keywords: Tactics & List Building, Warhammer 40k, Belgian Tournaments, RPG's, Lord of The Rings/The Hobbit Strategy Battle Game, General Geekiness


No comments: